Heart of the Islands 1 hour Cruise
This cruise lets you explore the wonderfully lush landscape dotted with luxurious cottages and vast estates located in the "Heart" of the 1000 Islands and surrounded by the beautiful St. Lawrence River. Referred to by the Iroquois Nation as the "Garden of the Great Spirit", the tranquility of the area belies a history of adventures, wars and rebellions.
We are following all guidelines set out by Provincial and Community Health Authorities regarding COVID-19. We are governed and inspected by these agencies on a regular basis to maintain our compliance and our excellent safety and sanitation track record.
Rockport Cruises maintains a rigorous process of cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing our vessels and public areas.
The safety of our staff, crew and all passengers is our top priority. You will notice the following enhanced COVID-19 prevention and new controls in place this season.
- Staff and Passenger screening before boarding
- Staff and Passengers will be required to wear a face mask while on board the boat and in the General Store.
- Hand sanitizer stations at boarding and onboard.
- Reducing guest capacity on our boats, in restaurants and bar.
- Enforcing social distancing at our ticket office, boarding lines, boats and restaurants.
- We have increased the frequency and focus of our cleaning procedures, with focus on high touch areas like handrails, doorknobs and all public surfaces.
- Frequent hand washing, thorough disinfection of food preparation surfaces before and after service, as well as regular sanitization of our vessels before and after service.